Transfofa em Blog

Um espaço especial e pessoal, para dar relevo a cada momento único - Bem Vind@ ao meu Blog!

quarta-feira, outubro 11, 2006

[Canada]
Transgender = Body Mod?!
Call me naive. Goddess knows that I may well be as I haven't been into body modifications very long; less than 6 months if I am to be truthful. The thought of a newbie writing an article might seem like a laughable prospect, but I figure I'll put my tuppence in and see how it turns out.

[UK]
Sex-swap cop got me the chop
A COP has been suspended for refusing to call his cross-dressing male colleague MELANIE-SARAH. PC Jason Anderson, 35, faces a disciplinary hearing because he insists on treating transsexual copper David Hanson as a man.


[NH, USA]
Boylan speaks on personal impact of sex change
After Jennifer Finney Boylan had a sex-change operation to become a woman, she asked her two sons what they should call her. It seemed strange for them to keep calling her "daddy" and the boys rejected the idea of calling her "Jenny".
PHOTO: Jennifer Finney Boylan spoke to a crowded audience on Monday about living a transgendered life and its impact on her immediate family. Andrew Palmer/The Dartmouth

[New Zealand]
Drag queen comes home to party
New Zealand's most famous drag queen Carmen has had an emotional reunion with the country of her birth.