Transfofa em Blog

Um espaço especial e pessoal, para dar relevo a cada momento único - Bem Vind@ ao meu Blog!

quarta-feira, outubro 25, 2006

[NY,USA]
NYC toilets in transgender ruling
New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority has reached agreement with a transgender advocacy group and will implement new regulations allowing people to use MTA public restrooms consistent with their gender _expression.
Transwoman celebrates N.Y. rights victory
In a small but significant victory for transgender rights, theTransgender Legal Defense & Education Fund announced Monday that ithas reached an agreement with the Metropolitan TransportationAuthority in New York that allows people to use MTA public restroomin accordance with their gender _expression.
Girls' room his, too
The line for the girls' room just got longer.
Men who live as women can now legally use women's rest rooms in NewYork's transit system under an unprecedented deal revealed yesterday.

[VT, USA]
Visibly Female, Invisibly Male
I begin to tell my story... In the beginning, I hesitated... I thought I'd been telling my story all along, but then I realized I'd been telling someone else's story - the story they wanted, the story they asked for - and, like any good story, I got caught up in it.