Transfofa em Blog

Um espaço especial e pessoal, para dar relevo a cada momento único - Bem Vind@ ao meu Blog!

terça-feira, agosto 07, 2007

[News/Healthcare]
Breast Cancer Incidence Linked to Hormone Therapy and Mammography Use
Trends in breast cancer incidence parallel the patterns of mammography screening and use of menopausal hormone therapy, according to a report in the August 1 Journal of the National Cancer Institute.

[España]
'Cuerpos desobedientes', la diferencia entre ser transexual o travesti
Una confusión muy habitual en las sociedades occidentales, que genera un gran número de mitos y malentendidos, es la diferencia entre transexual y travesti.
Con el título, 'Cuerpos desobedientes' , el programa de reportajes de La 2, 'Documentos TV', intenta explicar estas dos realidades cuya principal diferencia radica en la identidad sexual.

[Malaysia] [News/Commentary]
Let transsexuals be themselves
Something must be done urgently to tackle the issue of transsexuals and transvestites who are continuously being harassed by the authorities.

[USA] [Blog]
Trying to reconcile the spiritual with the transsexual
My friends who know me know that I am a fundamental Christian who is trying to reconcile being trans with the spiritual. How can I be a Christian and be trans? I didn't make the choice to be trans, God in his sovereignty did and some people consider it a dilemma. I don't!

[CA,USA] [Blog Commentary]
Is The New Transsexual Police Commissioner In San Francisco The Right Woman For The Job?
You know, I'm not really sure just how I feel about this.
And no, no, I do not give a big fat rat's behind whether or not Theresa Sparks - who was born male, was married and divorced with three children, served in the Army and is a Vietnam vet, etc., etc., - somewhere. Sometime, somehow decided that he wanted to be a she. And did so. Everyone needs a goal after all. I'm not ambiguous about that at all. I don't care.